Blonde Way Or Another Natural Conditioner Bar
The BRIGHT to your white has finally arrived with our Blonde Way Or Another Conditioner Solibar.
We didn't feel complete without bringing you the conditioner to match our Blonde Way Or Another shampoo bar. It's the perfect finish to your light and bright.
It's got all of your natural favourites like Olive Oil, Castor Oil, Cocoa Butter, Bentonite and French Green Clay & Grapefruit Seed Extract + Purple and Blue Pearl Mica to gently tone, deeply nourish and moisturise your hair from root to tip.
It's perfect for BLONDES and SILVERS and can be used all over. It's even got a hint of blueberry and apple fragrance to remind you of that delicious blueberry pie.
Despite being a little smaller than our shampoo bars, it packs a big punch. A little bit will go a long way. Our Blonde Way Or Another Conditioner is Vegan and made from natural, naturally derived plant-based ingredients. If you're looking for a natural conditioner bar that really works, this is it.
Styling TIP: the conditioner bar is based on natural oils, please make sure you rinse thoroughly before using heat styling tools.
Our Blonde Way Or Another Conditioner Solibar is 45grams and contains the following ingredients; BTMS 50 (Rapeseed Oil), Olive Oil, Castor Oil, Cocoa Butter, Bentonite Clay, French Green Clay, Purple Pearl Mica, Blue Pearl Mica, Grapefruit Seed Extract, Titanium Dioxide, Blueberry Cobbler Fragrance, Pink Apple & Vanilla Spice Fragrance.
*All bars contain natural ingredients, are Vegan-friendly and tested only on us.
**If you have sensitivities, we recommend you check the ingredients above and patch test prior to use.
*Please note due to Covid-19, you may experience additional shipping delays.
Once your order has been placed, we will endeavour to pack and despatch within 1-2 business days. Standard shipping Australia-wide is estimated between 3-5 business days.
Returns, Refunds and Exchange Policy
We want you to be happy shopping with us. If you are experiencing issues with your order, please notify us by submitting a request online and we will be glad to help. Any rights you have under our returns, refunds and exchange policy are additional to the rights you have under Australian Consumer Law.
Bought the wrong product and wish to exchange it for a different one? We accept exchanges for all non-food or cosmetics items* within 30 days from the date which your order is delivered to you. Please note that this is subject to all other terms and conditions on our site.
Products must be unused in their original packaging and sealed to be eligible for exchange.
*For health and safety reasons, please note that we cannot offer a refund or exchange on perishable, food or cosmetics items.
Please review your order carefully before placing it as we do not provide change-of-mind refunds. We provide refunds if the product you bought is:
- Not of acceptable quality (this does not include products that do not fit in with your dietary or lifestyle requirements).
- Does not match the description
- Is damaged upon arrival
Before returning products to us, please note the following:
- We are unable to reimburse postage costs incurred for returned/exchanged products unless it has a defect, is otherwise faulty, or we have shipped the incorrect product to you.
- If you intend to reject or return a product, please notify us online. Please do not throw the product away without receiving confirmation from a Euphemia Organics representative. In the event of a faulty product, we reserve the right to request for evidence of the fault to be provided.
- Certain products such as perishable items, cosmetics, personal care items or final sale items are not eligible for returns.
- We reserve the right to refuse an exchange or refund if the product(s) in question do not meet the above guidelines.
Please note that returns must be made within 30 days from the date which it was delivered to you.
To return your item, please send your item to the address below with your completed returns form enclosed.
Euphemia Organics, PO Box 2008, Camberwell West 3124