EASILY MAKE HOMEMADE CHOCOLATE CHIPS THAT LOOK REAL! - Now make dairy or sugar free chocolate chips for your cookies! Use our Chocolate Chips Baking mix and stay creative. Also perfect for mint, butterscotch, colourful chips. Even make PROTEIN mini gummies and much more!
To make these chocolate chips, you need the Silicone chocolate chips moulds.
- Melt the cocoa butter in a small sauce pan over low to medium heat or in a microwave.
- Put the dark chocolate chip mix into a mixing bowl.
- Pour the melted cocoa butter into the mixing bowl.
- Stir until the mixture smoothens and thoroughly combined together.
- Spread the mixture onto the chocolate chip silicone moulds (2 silicone moulds). Use a spatula batter knife to spread them or use any flat knife.
- Clean off any excess chocolate batter on the outside of the mould and put it back into the bowl for use on the 2nd mould.
- Repeat the process in step 4 for the 2nd mould
- Put both moulds in the freezer to set for 10 minutes
- Remove chocolate chips from the moulds.
- Enjoy! You can use them for cookies, brownies, cake or sprinkle them into your ice cream, or any dessert you fancy, or you can even eat them as snacks. Yummy!!!
- May be present: Peanuts and Other Tree Nuts.
*Please note due to Covid-19, you may experience additional shipping delays.
Once your order has been placed, we will endeavour to pack and despatch within 1-2 business days. Standard shipping Australia-wide is estimated between 3-5 business days.
Returns, Refunds and Exchange Policy
We want you to be happy shopping with us. If you are experiencing issues with your order, please notify us by submitting a request online and we will be glad to help. Any rights you have under our returns, refunds and exchange policy are additional to the rights you have under Australian Consumer Law.
Bought the wrong product and wish to exchange it for a different one? We accept exchanges for all non-food or cosmetics items* within 30 days from the date which your order is delivered to you. Please note that this is subject to all other terms and conditions on our site.
Products must be unused in their original packaging and sealed to be eligible for exchange.
*For health and safety reasons, please note that we cannot offer a refund or exchange on perishable, food or cosmetics items.
Please review your order carefully before placing it as we do not provide change-of-mind refunds. We provide refunds if the product you bought is:
- Not of acceptable quality (this does not include products that do not fit in with your dietary or lifestyle requirements).
- Does not match the description
- Is damaged upon arrival
Before returning products to us, please note the following:
- We are unable to reimburse postage costs incurred for returned/exchanged products unless it has a defect, is otherwise faulty, or we have shipped the incorrect product to you.
- If you intend to reject or return a product, please notify us online. Please do not throw the product away without receiving confirmation from a Euphemia Organics representative. In the event of a faulty product, we reserve the right to request for evidence of the fault to be provided.
- Certain products such as perishable items, cosmetics, personal care items or final sale items are not eligible for returns.
- We reserve the right to refuse an exchange or refund if the product(s) in question do not meet the above guidelines.
Please note that returns must be made within 30 days from the date which it was delivered to you.
To return your item, please send your item to the address below with your completed returns form enclosed.
Euphemia Organics, PO Box 2008, Camberwell West 3124